January 5, 2010

Lord help me...



Lord, help me to be more of an encouragement to my Dear Husband and the Little Ones You have given me. Transform me into Your image that they may see You. Help me to see Your ways for me and my family rather then my ways. For Your ways are so much better. In You I have peace, joy is found and strength given. You freely give mercy - grace and forgiveness - even though I don't deserve it. And love - Lord that I may love more like you and receive Your love as it fills and satisfies like nothing else.
In thanks I come to You - for every good and perfect gift. For turning my ugly, my sin and the dirt in my life into something beautiful. Only You can do that. Broken and failing I see me but whole and pure as snow You make me. And only in You, am I so.

1 comment:

maman Stroeve said...

Loving your prayer and your prayerful heart. I like your idea on making lists, it inspires me to make some lists too when I am journaling. I will start with a gratitude list. LOL