January 5, 2010

The Thousand Gifts

I love list making!

  • To do lists
  • Cleaning lists
  • Shopping lists
  • Homeschooling lists
  • Prayer lists 
  • Goal making lists
  • Budgeting lists
  • Book lists and so on...
If one was to rummage through my papers, many lists would be found...but none like this. I believe having a heart of gratitude is essential in our walk with Him, to our health and in our homes. Maybe you'll join me in this new season of list making.

I am grateful for:
  1. The opportunity to give thanks
  2. Being in a state of thankfulness
  3. My Lord - to You I want to give all my thanks!
  4. Dear Husband
  5. Dear children
  6. The snow falling so softly
  7. My warm coffee
  8. Naps
  9. Soft music in the background
  10. Tapping on keys to express myself



holy experience

Would you like to start a gratitude list as well? Click on the picture above to see where it all got started. Many you be richly blessed!

No comments: