Yahoo! I conquered Mount-Never-Rest!
Errr I mean, I did "not" conquer Mount-Never-Rest...
Because if I had you might all be asking how...how I managed to get a laundry room full to the ceiling (exaggeration to bring home the point) done... If you ask, I might have to share my secret...
And my secret most certainly is not the laundro mat. No sir. I did not bring a van full of dirty clothes out, fill 6 heavy duty washers full and a whole wall of dryers and get ALL my laundry clean in 4 hours - folding included. Nope...Just some good 'ol elbow grease and hard work...
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
2 comments:
Laundromat = great idea!! Very resourceful! :)
You have such a knack for writing these "not me" posts! I always have to smile when i read them... your sarcasm is great! Good for you on the conquering... hey, whatever works to get the job done, right? :)
Post a Comment