The other day we went for a sunshine walk and headed for the park. It felt great to get out and soak in the sun. My son climbed up and down the park while his little sister toddled cautiously over the bridge to get to the slide.The older two girls rode their bikes up and down the hill, happy the snow was melting. Dear Daughter in the middle, spent her time searching through the pebbles, only keeping her favorites. When it was almost time to go she excitedly showed me her new found collection. She was pretty excited and exclaimed "Mama, Mama look at my pretty rocks!"
As I looked through her lovely collection Dear Son came to have a peek while listening to her go through each rock. He looked up at the two of us bent down, grabbed a handful of rocks and excitedly exclaimed "Mama, Mama, look at my rocks!" It was so cute! They couldn't be more different then each other! Everyday is a celebration of who they are, it's great just soaking it in.
2 comments:
I love noticing those little differences! Your kids sound so cute. :)
It's so true! I am so thankful that I get to experience both genders! We have a lot of testosterone around here, but now I have TWO little girls, so we are little bit more even.
Post a Comment