Confessions of a Redeemed Diva is hosting a weekly link-up called Friday Flashback and this week it's about party cakes! I know, it's Saturday - but better now then never!
The top cake, well kinda cake, was my attempt at NOT making a cake! I, like Diva, have not had the best success at cake making...So I made something different and it was a hoot!
Below is our very first sugar-free cake! It was definitely a success - so yummy and healthy!!
Sugar-Free Fruit Cake
1 package of sugar-free cake mix or sugar-free pound cake
Real whip cream ~ Whip up with pure maple syrup and vanilla and place on top of cake
Top with favorite fruit and drizzle with pure maple syrup
Enjoy!
7 comments:
That looks like a fun and delicious cake! Yummy!
Those cakes (or not cakes) look great! I'm going to need to try that sugar free cake. It looks delicious! Thanks for sharing. :)
Those both look tasty!! :)
yum! yum! yum. Colorful and memorable!
They look so YUMMY!!!
I wanted to drop by your blog to say thank-you so much for commenting on my #ubp10 post! I am so blessed by all the wonderful people who stopped by!
Thanks again,
Jody
http://mommymoment.ca
twitter @mommymomentblog
Hi, Carnie. I am finally making my way back to the blogs I bookmarked during the UBP - and now I'm following you, too. Look forward to reading more. :^)
All of your fruity cakes look fabulous. I am so glad that we are getting into the summer types of food. This makes me want to cook.
Thanks for stopping by. I am glad that you can commiserate over past hair styles gone wrong.
Blessings.
Post a Comment