When less then a week ago we had this...
(April 14, 2010)
How about this?
Or this?
And yesterday we did this
Thank-You Jesus for each passing season,Your beauty is seen in each.Today we are grateful for Spring, warm weather, clear blue skies and new growth...Your gifts are endless.
200. Tulips and little itty bitty flowers that will turn into yummy cherries
201. Enjoying crazy weather!
202. Making the most of it and enjoying every minute!
203. Parks and trails and rivers to explore
204. Little feet splashing in the water ~ Rebecca-Jane walking right in!
205. Rock paint
201. Enjoying crazy weather!
202. Making the most of it and enjoying every minute!
203. Parks and trails and rivers to explore
204. Little feet splashing in the water ~ Rebecca-Jane walking right in!
205. Rock paint
206. Jumping for joy - Spring is here!
14 comments:
I was close!
HOW FUN! What adorable children. I'm loving the spring weather too.
I love the pictures of the kids playing in the creek/river.
As a desert dweller, I just don't get how weather can go from snowy to swimsuit worthy. It happens to my inlaws in the midwest all the time...
What a wonderful post! So glad you got to enjoy some nice Spring time weather, I hope you get some more.
Blessings!
We had the sprinkler on under the trampoline for the past two days! It has been amazing, considering last week we had ice on the windshield every morning.
Thanks for visiting my blog. The gift of spring after a long winter is such a blessing! It looks beautiful where you live.
I think spring is one of the best seasons because of all the changes. What a reminder to be grateful!
Looks like a lot of fun! :)
Hooray for spring!!!
It looks like your family is loving every minute! :)
That is so much fun!!!!
You are a great mom and super-babysitter-mom!
Love all the spring pics!! So much fun. I just love being outside and soaking up the sun. It makes everything better! :)
Love this post! How amazing that all the snow melted already... and what a fun time for the kids!
So glad you joined in for Talkin' Thursdays!
Genny
Thanks everyone for the sweets comments! We've had a lot of fun and enjoy this crazy weather!!!
Blessings Camie
That's amazing how the weather changed like that! Beautiful photos, makes me want to take out our sprinklers...
Looks like great weather! We've been teased with a few nice days but still waiting for that warmer weather to settle in and stay awhile...
Post a Comment