May 17, 2010

Gratitude on a Monday

Thankfulness fills the heart. It restore, heals and clarifies.
It gives hope, brings joy and humbles.

250. I am grateful today for gratitude
251. For the thank-yous of a dear friend, dear husband and dear children
252. For the prayers of others
253. For caring and support received
254. For Him - He hears and knows

255. Home cut hair in the backyard
256. Backyard chores and
257. Gardening
258. In ground sprinklers
259. The sweet smell of Spring
260. The buzz of bees in our tree hard at work

261. The proverbs 31 example
262. Seeing her (the Proverbs 31 women) in friends
263. The example Jesus set
264. Seeing Him through those who follow
265. Being encouraged and blessed to follow after Him even more; that He would be seen in me as well

266. Undeserved grace
267. His acceptance of me through the blood
268. Faith
269. Scriptures
270. Knowing this is but a season and that struggles come but through them comes endurance and the development of character - both much needed

5 comments:

JaelCustomDesigns said...

Thank you for this! I'm usually very grumpy on Mondays and reading this made me feel good. I'll be here regularly! I read your comment over on :My cup to yours" I'm a mom of (4) and I am w/ my high school sweetie too!

Now following you!
You can find me at
http://www.jaelcustomdesigns.com

Unknown said...

For Him : Who Hears and Knows
LOVE ITTT!!!!

redeemed diva said...

Great list lady!!!

Amy said...

Camie, I really need to start a gratitude list. What a beautiful thing you are doing, thanks for sharing!

Genny said...

Love this list, Camie. We have so many things to be grateful for. Thanks for the reminder!