This reminds me of a challenge that I am faced with right now. My eldest son is not interested in learning his letters and fights me all the way. To him if he complies for 2 minutes then he feels like he should be able to be finished, thinking that he is doing his best and "learning" all his letters. Not to mention all the crying when I tell him no and that he has to do more. Thankfully God grants us grace to deal with all the challenges that we face. May God be with you in your journey of training up a new generation.
2 comments:
So cute! What fun to find joy in all the simple little moments of our days, right? :)
This reminds me of a challenge that I am faced with right now. My eldest son is not interested in learning his letters and fights me all the way. To him if he complies for 2 minutes then he feels like he should be able to be finished, thinking that he is doing his best and "learning" all his letters. Not to mention all the crying when I tell him no and that he has to do more. Thankfully God grants us grace to deal with all the challenges that we face. May God be with you in your journey of training up a new generation.
Post a Comment