January 11, 2010

I did not re-arrange my whole basement today


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I am "not" so very excited about "not me" Mondays because that would mean sharing some not so me details. I did not get all giddy when I went over to mckmama's blog to discover that I could post some "not me" posts. Getting all giddy is for little girls and I am a grown up, who happens to be very serious. I did not sign up as the two-hundredth blog to be posting "not me" Mondays either - I just wouldn't do that.


Besides Mondays are back to homeschooling, housecleaning, catching up from the weekend and getting back into routine. And seeing as how it's Monday I did not stay in my jammies all day and neglect the upstairs mess to move ALL the furniture downstairs around. I most certainly did not re-arrange my whole basement...That would mean a full day of cartoons for little ones, heavy duty labour from older ones, fewer diaper changes, hurried meals and slack on the school work. THAT is not me! And no my basement did not get rearranged. *wink*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha!!! This was great! :) Good job on not doing these things! ;)

Anonymous said...

funny!