January 1, 2010

New Year!

Welcome to a new year! I can hardly believe how fast 2009 went and how quickly 2010 came! But I am looking forward to a new year and what it will bring. Every year I spend some time reflecting on what the past year brought. I once heard if it doesn't bring a tear to your eye - then it wasn't much of a year - So it has become tradition for me to quietly reflect on my year - the good, the bad and the ugly. And yes it usually brings a tear or two.

I am really excited about starting this blog! A few blogs that got me thinking were
http://www.aholyexperience.com/
http://redeemeddiva.blogspot.com/
http://www.titus2.com/blog and a private blog that I'm a part of that is all about learning to live a healthier life!

Stay tuned as I find my footing in this blog.

In Christ and for His glory ~ Camie

No comments: