January 14, 2010

Under Construction...

I am having so much fun on here! Thank-you for reading and for your comments! If you're on here and haven't clicked follow why not join me as I share what God is doing in my life. I want to write about everything from the good, the bad and the ugly! If you're wondering what a married, homemaking mama of 5 homeschooling little one's is up to, you are in the right place!

I'm wanting to try a few different things with the look of my blog so bear with me as I change things up a bit. It's a bit of a learning curve and time consuming so I'm working on it as time allows - a few minute here and there between homeschooling, cleaning and playing. I'm giving myself a deadline to work with as well. I'm aiming for Monday, hopefully by then I'll have my blog look all set! So please stay tuned and share your feedback! I so appreciate your comments!

I have so much I want to write about! And yes I officially think in terms of blog posts now - hee hee...A few thoughts that have been brewing are: Time management, using the computer, my homeschool story, more on our sugar-free living, I'd like to share about my seasons of motherhood, going from teen mom of 1 and 2 to homeschooling mama of 5, loving my husband today as it wasn't always so and my walk with Him, how He changes and leads me. Nicole might post as well and if there's anything you want me to write about type it in a comment and I'll see what I can do!

So stay tuned! :D

In Christ and for His glory ~ Camie

3 comments:

redeemed diva said...

I'm now a member! Woohoo--do I get a points reward card?

redeemed diva said...

ok, I wrote that a little too soon. Where is your followers button?

Camie said...

I don't know?!?! lol But I'll find it! :D