January 14, 2010

Feeling Blessed!

I am feeling so blessed today! I just had to share! There's nothing different about today or special - just an everyday day. As I wiped the table from lunch I felt an overwhelming inner peace and I couldn't help but feel blessed. David was sitting on the potty singing to himself, Nicole practising piano and Madison playing on the deck with Rebecca-Jane in the sun. A beautiful day. God is so good!

I will sing to the Lord for He has blessed me! Psalm 13:6

May your day be beautiful and full of light. May He be felt all through your home and found in every nook and cranny. Have a blessed day.

In Christ and for His glory ~ Camie

2 comments:

MISH Fashion and Swim said...

I love your blog! I'm addicted, and have to read it every morning. It inspires and uplifts me. I want to be fearless like you. I want to fulfill all my dreams. Like the fact that you have 5 kids. That takes courage, I'm too afraid I would lose my mind, and do a terrible job. Thanks for writing.

Anonymous said...

So glad you're finding joy in those everyday days! You truly are SO BLESSED!