While eating yummy heart shaped pancakes yesterday morning, we shared a few things about each other that we love. It was a fun way to start the day on Valentines. We read scriptures about what the Bible has to say about love and prayed for each other.Love was definitely in the air.
I've never been a big fan of Valentines day or ever fussed over it but today I wanted to focus on just loving those in my life. I was feeling especially grateful for those who make my days full and teach me what loving is.
101. I am grateful for my family, the love we share, love that grows and love that makes us a family
As we shared the little things that we love about each other I was overwhelmed with feelings of love for each one of theses. It was hard to name only a few things and to express just how my heart felt towards each one.
102. I am grateful for that overwhelming love, the one that hasn't enough words to describe it
103. For a special day to dedicate to showing our love to each other, even though we can do it everyday, it's special to be especially intentional about it
104. Hearing my Dear Children express their love to each other
105. Praying for each one, that they would know how dearly loved they are
106. Today is Family Day and the community next to ours is hosting a whole bunch of free family fun activities. Last year it was a hoot and we enjoyed the holiday and a day meant especially for us! As we prepare to head out I am especially grateful that we have each other and that we can celebrate family!
107. I am grateful Lord that You gave us each other
108. That You teach us and show us what love really is
109. And that no matter how much we fail or hurt each each other,
110. Your grace and mercy flows
Lord, thank-You for today, for yesterday and everyday You give.
Amen

1 comment:
I'm glad you put the music back on because it helps me relax; reading your thoughts with soothing music.
Thanks
Post a Comment