February 11, 2010

Love is not a Fight but Something Worth Fighting for!




Have you seen the movie Fireproof? I definitely recommend it! It was so moving! The acting is a bit cheesy but the message and the music are great! I must admit I cried clean through the movie as it resonated deep within me. It reminded me of Dear Husband and I. Our struggles were much different but the general tone was much the same. It wasn't until Christ came into our lives that we really learned about love.
This Valentines day and seeing as how I am on the topic of love, I dare you to 1: Watch Fireproof and 2: Take the Love Dare Challenge!
I joined a Facebook group a while back and together we did the Love Dare, it was fun! I found it exciting to surprise Dear Husband in different ways and I was blessed in blessing him. Some of it was pretty easy and stuff I already did but I can see how it would be great in a relationship where it doesn't happen.
If you aren't into buying the book you could always write your own love dare! Look up scriptures in the Bible that teach about love, commit to praying for your spouse and jot down a few things you could do to bless your dear loved one and see what happens!
...I dare ya...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved that movie, too, and although I didn't cry through the whole movie, it sure made the tears well up at times!

I'm loving your play-list, BTW, though it doesn't start playing unless I scroll down to the bottom of your page. I discovered it last week or so and sometimes I'll just have it playing while I'm here in the kitchen. It's so beautiful! :)

redeemed diva said...

I loved Fireproof. I was so moved by that film. I Can't wait til the next one comes out. They start filming nect month. It's called Courageous. I'm praying for it!