I walked in on my little ones being silly with bowls on their heads singing and dancing, "I'm a little pot head, la la la..."
I must admit Dear Husband and I thought it was pretty funny only we might of had a slightly different reason other then just being silly (much more fun to smile and laugh then gasp, after all it was purely innocent)! Our littlest Dear Daughter was rather serious about it while the other two had a good laugh.
T'is good to laugh!
I am grateful for:
131. A good laugh
132. Being silly
133. Capturing moments on camera
134. When little ones join in on the fun
135. Big mixing bowls and little bowls as hats
136. Bowls that fit just right
137. The funny things children say
138. Having a good sense of humor
139. Sweet innocence
4 comments:
I LOVE it!! I can just hear that song in my head and it's making me smiles. Oh the innocence of kids... and the ability to have so much fun with a pot on their head. Sigh.
I love your little "pot heads!" What a hoot! so much to be thankful for - especially those sweet, sweet smiles :)
Haha! So cute!
I have a few "pot heads" around here as well! LOL!
Post a Comment