March 14, 2010

I am Grateful for :

140. Birthdays! Especially yours



141. All your little ways

142. The way you stick out your tongue when you concentrate

143. Your goofy side

144. When you bring out mine



145. That smile!

146. Your giggles and grins



147. The way you look up to your big sister



149. Trampolines

150. And Autumn leaves



151. Those beautiful, bright blue eyes



152. How brave you are



153. Celebrating all your birthdays and the incredible gift of you



154. The way you learn



155. Your sweet and caring side and knowing that one day you'll be an amazing mom



156. Your friendships



157. Your set ups and the way you play! You are always so creative and fun!



158. Sisterhood - You are one special sister

159. How loving you are towards your siblings



160. How wonderfully beautiful you are and the lovely young lady you are growing into



Happy Birthday Madison!

Lord Jesus, I pray a very special blessing over Madison. I pray You would guard her, guide her and always hold her close. Thank-You for making her so wonderfully, for all her traits, her little ways and her beautiful and gentle heart. Shape her ever so gently and help me to be the mother she needs me to be. Thank-You Jesus for Madison,
I am especially grateful for her.

2 comments:

redeemed diva said...

Great! happy birthday!

Trish said...

What a great list. Happy Birthday to your sweet dear!