If you came to my house yesterday you most certainly would not have seen a heap of clothes on my bed...I did not try on a dozen outfits then throw them on the bed - I always clean up after myself and take good care of my things...(most of the time)
I also did not leave all my make-up and hair products out either. On top of my bedroom, the kitchen, the children's rooms and the other bathrooms everything was put away - no open cupboards, empty cereal bowls, hair brushes and clips, diapers and jammies strewn about - we just don't create a huge mess like that. You see when it comes time to getting ready on a Sunday we most certainly do not rush like mad leaving our house a complete disaster. On Sunday our house is always company ready and tidy (just don't go in my room!)
I better get to all those things I did not do! Happy Monday!
3 comments:
at least your pile made it to the bed on my last date night with HB I just piled them on the floor of the closet .. wait I did "not" do that
Hmmm I definitely don't do all of these things...regularly!
Oh, that sounds SO like me! I pride myself in keeping things neat and clean.... until I have to be somewhere at a certain time. Then clothes are thrown everywhere and our bathroom counter is full of little makeup particles and hairspray bottles. :)
Post a Comment