Are you talking about my kids???
So today, rather then telling you how I most certainly did not eat WAY to much sugar on Easter or how I've allowed WAY too many "exceptions" this past month, I thought it would be much more fun and therapeutic to let you know what my Dear Children have not been up to instead.
- My Dear Son, who's three did not poop in his underwear or pee on Grandma's couch yesterday. He's completely potty trained and NEVER has accidents. Dear Husband and I weren't embarrassed to say to least.
- Dear Daughter who's one didn't throw-up twice while at Grandma's either.
- Our sweet little pooch also didn't try to poop on Grandma's carpet right in the middle of the living room, right in front of everyone! We made sure to keep all the chocolates out of reach, our Dear Children most certainly would not leave candy and chocolates laying around EVERYWHERE!
- Which leads me to the mess they most certainly did not make. Kids making a mess - Ha! Whoever heard of such non-sense! Why, it's practically unheard of!
- Speaking of unheard did I really take Dear Son to the park without shoes? Didn't he hear me when I ever so sweetly asked him to put them on? Weird, because my children ALWAYS listen!
- Like when I said only a few candies yesterday and they all said (sweetly of course) " you bet Mom" So seeing as how they ALWAYS listen - they most certainly did not eat WAY too much!
- And on the way home from Grandma's they did not instantly crash, still sticky from too many marshmallow bunnies and gummies, leaving Dear Husband and I to ponder : "do you thing Grandma noticed all that?"
6 comments:
Hahahahahaha! That's great. And I totally know what you mean. I ate enough sugar this weekend to last the rest of the year!
Life with kids wouldn't be nearly as interesting without all the poop and pee stories! At least once a week, my middle son gets in the car without shoes on! I don't get it either...how hard is it to slip on a pair of crocs that are right by the back door! I hope you have a great Monday!
Oh My! I'm laughing so hard! Aren't kids fun? ;)
oh boy sounds like a kiddo filled easter for sure...sorry about the incidents ..if grandma did notice she probably doesn't care
Kids are not for the faint of heart, are they? We have accident stories to share, too!
so funny... love it!!
Post a Comment