April 1, 2010

Come, Let Us Worship Him










7 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

All of those songs are on KLOVE quite a bit. They are very powerful! Have a blessed Easter my friend.

Marina@EBMR said...

I am Free....In Christ Alone...Amazing Love.have always blessed me.

Thank God for God led songwriters and anointed singers.

Thanks for Sharing!

Blessings to you and yours this Easter

-Marina

http://energizerbunnysmommyreports.blogspot.com/2010/04/at-cross-then-sings-my-soul-saturday.html

Mocha with Linda said...

So many wonderful songs! In Christ Alone is one of my absolute favorites.

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

Happy Resurrection Weekend!

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...

Camie, I am so glad you found my blog so that I could be led to yours! Wonderful to "meet" you!Have a blessed Easter!!!
Joyfully,
Wylie

Camie said...

Wylie, I am excited to have found you as well!

Thank-you Ladies for your sweet comments! May your Easter weekend be full of His love, and joy! Blessings!

Camie

Catharina Maria said...

Wish you a happy Pink Easter weekend !
♥♥ Rini the Netherlands