April 13, 2010

Love...In the morning and on the nightstand

 Curious about what I found this morning...?


Well this morning I awoke to the sound of little feet and the scrapping of chairs on the kitchen floor. I quickly jumped out of bed, after all, there are several children needing breakfast and help getting dressed out of their jammies. A mama's work starts early. I quickly washed up, got dressed and headed for the kitchen...To my complete surprise 7 out of 10 of the dear children were dressed, the table was set, little ones sat awaiting food while the older girls were starting breakfast! They had been so quiet!

I was greeted with a welcoming "good morning" from everyone and the three oldest beaming. They had woken up early and wanted to help get everyone ready and make breakfast...What a delightful surprise!


And on the nightstand?



Power of a Praying Husband and Dear Husbands glasses. Oh how my heart swelled when I saw this, truly I felt loved. Such a sweet reminder of his commitment and dedication - to me! It blessed me - all day!

12 comments:

Cara said...

Yah! What a wonderful way to start the day! :)

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...

Oh, that warms my heart! God bless all of you!!!
Wylie

Rebecca said...

Awwwww......that's sweet!

Genny said...

This made me cry! What a wonderful surprise, and what a wonderful husband you have!

Hugs,
Genny

Robin Charmaine said...

That is sweet - on both accounts. I also like how DD#4 is sitting at the table holding her waffle. Ha! ha! Kids are so funny. Have a great time enjoying all the funny things!

Love to you!
Robin

redeemed diva said...

Awww!
Love it!

Ms. Anita said...

Awesome!!! (especially the nightstand part!)

So, where are your minivan pictures? ;)

Ms. Anita said...

Oh, I like what the three oldest did for you, too. Helpful children are a blessing... indeed!

I don't think you'd scare anyone, and you might win! :) Perhaps the older ones can help you clean it... or at least keep the younger ones occupied while you clean.

Trish said...

What a wonderful morning surprise!

Raise Them Up said...

What a sweet way to start a morning! You are blessed, indeed!

Jackie said...

What a wonderful start to the day!

TDM Wendy said...

That's awesome. And there is so much power there.