Can you guess? Can you guess what I woke up to first thing this morning? It involves the children...And a little later, what did I find on the nightstand? It involves Dear Husband...Any ideas?
Hmm, where children are, either a huge mess, OR they were doing something wonderful for you! Maybe the dh was cleaning up after the children? I don't know. Just guessing! :)
i'm so bad at this game. OK, you woke up to children playing Tarzan and using the drapes as vines, and your best scarves as gorillas. On the night table you found that your husband left you a note saying that while he loved you he was going to leave through the window and get to work on time! But you could expect him to call sometime around noon to see if you are stil alive. Am I close? What do I win?
7 comments:
Hmm, where children are, either a huge mess, OR they were doing something wonderful for you! Maybe the dh was cleaning up after the children? I don't know. Just guessing! :)
i'm so bad at this game.
OK, you woke up to children playing Tarzan and using the drapes as vines, and your best scarves as gorillas. On the night table you found that your husband left you a note saying that while he loved you he was going to leave through the window and get to work on time! But you could expect him to call sometime around noon to see if you are stil alive. Am I close? What do I win?
I'm hoping it's breakfast!
Your children made you breakfast and served you while you were in bed?
Ok, what? Do tell...
Wylie
Great guesses! Allie you crack me up! Although I found if Dear Husband considered it?! lol
Blessings Ladies!
Camie
Oops...meant to write wonder...
Post a Comment