May 24, 2010

Gratitude and Finding Joy

271. Thank-you to Joanne at Ostriches Look Funny and The Lady at Her Household for sharing a post written about finding joy!

272. Truly we have had much to rejoice over! And for that I am grateful!

273. Him - How can I even describe this - I am just so thankful

274. A planted garden! How fun!

275. Time with friends

276. Birthday celebrations and good food

277. Long dresses

278. Modest clothing

279. Feeling lovely, and feminine

280. Little giggles and eyes that disappear when grinning

281. Hearing from someone else that one of my dear children are, well, dear!

282. Having a godly pastor, a few actually!

283. Being able to sit through and entire service - uninterrupted!

284. My dishwasher - it almost broke - so thankful it didn't!!

285. Long weekends

There is just so much to be thankful for, truly when we rejoice, seek joy and rest in gratefulness all else settles.

Ann's post was beautiful today (as always) it was real, sincere. Simply.

To find more posts on gratitude click above.

Consider starting your own....

8 comments:

alicia said...

I have been debating starting one of these. I love reading list of things others are grateful for. It somehow warms my heart.

The Schafer Family said...

boy can I relate to all the things on your list... those are also on my list... thanks for sharing your heart. and thanks for being... well.... being you!! Love you dearly!
Blessings

Katrina said...

Visiting with you today and then reading this have both been so special. I really see your heart in this gratitude list. I love how you are working through this season in your life with a heart of thankfulness. These posts inspire and cause me to think of my own blessings... thank you for sharing them with us. You are such a beautiful person and I'm just so blessed to know you. I feel the same as missmac... thanks for being you! And I love you, too! :)

Sami Jo said...

I agree - sitting through a message is such a blessing!

Hugs, The lady of the House

redeemed diva said...

Yay! More people joined your finding joy. Yay!
I love you, girl and all your thankful ways!

Muthering Heights said...

I also love long dresses and my dishwasher!!! :)

Holly said...

Oooh, I really think I need to do this at this time in my life. It's good to look at what you have and find joy! I loved reading yours!

Pixel Berry Pie Designs said...

Hi, I'm a new follower of your blog {from the Fun Follow Friday}... would love it if you stop by and visit me. Thanks!
http://PixelBerryPieDesigns.blogspot.com

What a fantastic blog you have! Glad I found you, and I will enjoy reading your posts.