May 28, 2010

A little bitty bit of RaNdOmness...

Ran-dom {ran-duh m} - adjective: proceeding, made or occurring without definite aim, reason or pattern, haphazard as defined by dictionary.com

RaNdOm {raaan-d'uh mm} - noun: a name for a post that is here and there and everywhere and has a little of this or that as defined by...me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Tonight we are going to a church service/workshop called Healing of the Heart. I very much look forward to this!

* It's raining. It's been raining for a couple days. So much rain that the streets have been flooding

* My littlest one isn't feeling so well, fever, a runny nose and a cough

* Our garden is nearly in and growing quiet nicely

* My son is crying, I'll be right back...

* He was frustrated with his craft...all is well now

* Today I was asked by a lady going door-to-door if I ran a dayhome to which I cheerfully replied "nope" and she looked around at all the curious faces (after all we don't get door-to-door people very often) and she looked back at me to which I cheerfully replied "yup they're all mine!"

* We went to a garage sale today and found some new board games

* I love games!

* This week I thought about blogging lots but never got around to it...I find it takes a lot of time, 

  • Time that could be spent with my darling children or Dear Husband
  • Time that could be spent playing
  • Time that could be spent teaching
  • Time that could be spent cleaning or keeping up with Mount-Never-Rest
  • Time that could be spent resting or reading or exercising
  • And time that could be spent with Him, in His word and in prayer
* I'm considering removing the comments feature on my blog for the sake of simplicity....Not sure yet though as I love "hearing" from you 

* Our school year is coming to a close very soon...we are counting the minutes!

* We are almost set for a new school year already as we like to start early

* We are having Taco's for supper! Yum! Better go get started...

Blessings to you and may your weekend be filled with wondrous, joy filled randomness....

Camie

4 comments:

Simply Stacie said...

Thanks for joining in FFF! I am your newest follower.

http://simplystacie.net

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...

Well I totally enjoyed the randomness & you made me smile! Have a blessed weekend!
Wylie

redeemed diva said...

Hey Camie! What a creative post.

Milburns' said...

Love this post. Especially about time well spent. :-)))