I know. I didn't say much this morning. I just cried. Not snow again!
I hate snow
I guess your spring is starting later than mine. :)hugs!Genny
No snow! It's 70 outside here today...although in a Northern Ohio spring we could have a blizzard tommorrow. But that snow is so pretty!
OH NOES! More SNOWES???? I bet you are ready for SpRiNg to be Sprining! Hope you get LOTS of sunshine in the later week.
No snow here, but LOTS of rain lately.
I like snow. I haven't seen any for over a year. I have to travel to see it. LIke my ladybugs that apparently plague the midwest, one woman's blessing is another's "Oh poop!"I looked at these and thought, "pretty".
Oh no!! I hope it warms up for you soon!
My sis called and said it had been snowing all morning there. How about that global warming? LOL!
That is not a CURRENT picture is it?
This is current! JoAnn, I like snow too - in the winter! lol There's even more today! At least all the moisture is good :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I know. I didn't say much this morning. I just cried. Not snow again!
I hate snow
I guess your spring is starting later than mine. :)
hugs!
Genny
No snow! It's 70 outside here today...although in a Northern Ohio spring we could have a blizzard tommorrow. But that snow is so pretty!
OH NOES! More SNOWES???? I bet you are ready for SpRiNg to be Sprining! Hope you get LOTS of sunshine in the later week.
No snow here, but LOTS of rain lately.
I like snow. I haven't seen any for over a year. I have to travel to see it.
LIke my ladybugs that apparently plague the midwest, one woman's blessing is another's "Oh poop!"
I looked at these and thought, "pretty".
Oh no!! I hope it warms up for you soon!
My sis called and said it had been snowing all morning there.
How about that global warming? LOL!
That is not a CURRENT picture is it?
This is current! JoAnn, I like snow too - in the winter! lol There's even more today! At least all the moisture is good :)
Post a Comment