October 18, 2010

Onto Thankfulness...

Oh how my hearts swells! As does my belly and I am reminded by kicks and flips of this beautiful little life growing deep inside.

Quietly formed in that secret place by The Maker. And I am grateful.

Grateful that He is in charge; He has a plan and His will is perfect and pleasing. No matter what comes He is still and strong yet bending and gentle.

And I, in His care.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just so beautiful. I'm glad you came back to post this.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

What a cool picture! Is this your sixth?

BARBIE said...

So beautiful Carrie!

Camie said...

Hi Stacie...Yup!

Stef said...

Motherhood, there is no greater calling! Enjoy!

Fruitful Harvest said...

You look so peaceful!
I love love your hair! Cute cut!

When are you due?

Peace and Love,
Georgiann momma to 6 and praying to be blessed again! :)