August 27, 2010

5+1 or 7+1 or 40-19 or 10-5

We started homeschooling this week - what a blessing! This past year was a bit of a struggle but the Lord showed me that even though it was hard at times it was still where He was leading our family. When I submitted to that and left it in His hands what sweet peace washed over me! Today after our first week I feel renewed and encouraged in our journey to homeschool. I'm excited and ever so thankful! Everyday I gave praise to the Lord that here in our home is where we are learning and growing together. Truly homeschool is beautiful.

Have you figured out my math trivia? I'll give you a clue....I am definitely not just chubby!!

Yup that's right we are expecting! Babe number six - due this coming January! Baby makes 6 (5+1) kids or 8 in family size (7+1). I have 21 weeks left (40-19) making me 19 weeks - almost half way through! Or in terms of months 5 months left (10-5). Every one says nine months but technically it's really 10 months!

What joy! We are very excited and blessed. 

I suppose this is another reason why I haven't blogged much either, I was feeling very tired and nauseous the first few weeks and when I started to feel better it was summer! And now we have started to homeschool again!

Speaking of summer, what a wonderful summer we had. The weather wasn't great but we enjoyed a few getaways, outdoor swimming and lazy days. It feels good to be back in routine though.

Thanks for reading! Blessings to you!

Camie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to see you pop your head back into cyberspace now and then! Congratulations!!!
Six?
you amaze me.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Yeah! You are going to have six! I love having six! Congrats, BIG time! Thanks for the update. Was wondering when you were going to pop in and say hi. Miss you, but completely understand.

Stacie

5minutemom said...

Getting caught up on your blog. Lovely thoughts. Nice touch with the math trivia!!!