I was so super thrilled to see that I had won MckMama's contest! How fun! You can see what was up for grabs over here. I'm thinking my littlest Dear Daughter will suit it just fine! Blessings everyone!
Ack! Can't believe you won the adorable headband! I would've loved it, but then I would have had to buy two more, so I guess I saved money by not winning. :) You are an incredible mom to be homeschooling and holding down the fort of five! What an inpspiration! Thanks for checking out my blog. Just out of curiosity, how did you come across it? Have a blessed day, Jessie www.gaggleofgreens.blogspot.com p.s. LOVE the music you have playing!
2 comments:
YAY FOR WINNING!!!! That must be such a great feeling. It's always fun to win something! :) And that is such a cute prize. Congrats!!
Ack! Can't believe you won the adorable headband! I would've loved it, but then I would have had to buy two more, so I guess I saved money by not winning. :)
You are an incredible mom to be homeschooling and holding down the fort of five! What an inpspiration! Thanks for checking out my blog. Just out of curiosity, how did you come across it?
Have a blessed day,
Jessie
www.gaggleofgreens.blogspot.com
p.s. LOVE the music you have playing!
Post a Comment