February 25, 2010

Sweet Dreams - Literally!

Late last night or rather VERY early this morning I was giving our littlest one a cuddle on the rocking chair while she had a quick drink. I often enjoy my night time wakings and know they won't last forever.

I was especially blessed to over hear my Dear Daughter who's five talking in her sleep and it went a little something like this...

"Mama, are you saving those chocolate eggs for my birthday? Yes, OK, mmmm"

She said all this with the sweetest voice ever! What a fun dream, chocolate and birthdays and mama saying yes oh my!

Note to self - Get chocolate eggs for Dear Daughter's birthday!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is so cute!! It's so great that you cherish those early morning times. And you MUST be doing something right for your daughter to have those kinds of sweet dreams! :)

Katrina said...

So, so sweet! What a gift to have experienced that moment. And what a perfect capture of your darling daughter!