When I asked the Lord this question I felt Him say "catch"
I asked why and He said "I want to show a few different things. First, I won't ever drop the ball on you, I will always be there to catch you."
Second He showed me that I go back and forth between throwing the ball in His court then taking it back into mine (taking things into my own hands).
He also showed me that better is one day in His courts then a thousand elsewhere!
He showed me, that no matter how many times I go back and forth or drop the ball He is there and He won't ever let me go or give up on me.
My dear friend who shared this with me had attended a prophetic training night and this was one of the things they did. When she asked "Lord, if You could play any game with me what would it be?"
She felt the Lord say "Tag, because when you seek Me I will always be found and I will always be seeking you."
Another person shared that he felt the Lord say "peek-a-boo, because even though you might think I've disappeared or wonder where I am - I am still there. You may go through times where you wonder where I am but know that I will never leave you."
I wonder, if YOU asked God what game He would play with you...What would it be? And Why?
He is faithful to answer, He'll meet you where you are at, be open to listen...
1 comment:
Hmmm. I'll have to think on that one. Very interesting though. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment