April 12, 2010

Let the adventure Begin...With Gratitude of Course!

Remember a few posts back? The calm before the storm? Well it has arrived! There was a flurry of activity in my home today and it is sure to continue... We are the starting the week with double the kids, double the fun and as the day went on my list of the many things I am grateful for doubled.

Today I am especially grateful for:

181. Our dear friends and the opportunity the Lord has given them to serve in Africa, I know they will be used in a mighty way!
182. Being entrusted with their most precious children, feeling honored and blessed and not wanting to take it lightly but rather humbly and with a serving heart
183. The precious children themselves! What delights the are!
184. Oh the excitement on Sunday night - It's a wonder anyone slept!
185. Coffee and breakfast with friends and family first thing in the morning
186. A clean house, an open slate, room to play and learn
187. My Mama who so lovingly helped me clean for a week straight!
188. That precious time spent together, truly I treasure it!
189. Dear Husband who supports and loves me more then I know
190. Dear family, my mom-in-law, who had a few of the dear children last week and enjoyed them thoroughly, what a blessing!

191. All the dear children playing outside before the rain/snow
192. Rosy red cheeks
193. New outdoor toys
194. Home schooled friends!
195. Thinking to myself...Wow, boys are rather rowdy and a tad restless...hmmm, I'll have to consider this...
196. Finding creative ways to get everyone moving, laughing and having fun
197. Paper plates...Yes, I will be using them often over the next ten days
198. Bedtime! And not because it meant the kids went to bed but because it went off without a hitch! I could hardly believe it!
199. The sound of sleep, filling the bedrooms

2 comments:

The Schafer Family said...

Ok, this totally made me cry. I am so blessed by you guys. I miss my kidos so much already. Thank you again.

Carrie said...

Hi Camie,
It has been so nice to come visit you here. You have a beautiful heart! 10 kiddos !!! Enjoy the time! I'm sure it's crazy but I'm sure you will have fun!

Blessings,
Carrie