They do! They do. I love how Wordless Wednesday is no longer Wordless Wednesday but has now become Wordless or Wordful Wednesday. And do you want to know my theory on that? I know you do, so I will tell you. My theory is this: women. When have we ever been able to keep our mouths closed? If a picture makes a thousand words we need to make it an essay. This is not an attack on your comments under your picture, but an observational theory I have made on blog-life as a whole. And, my,my look how long my comments are...you think I have a mouthful to say?!
7 comments:
Yes! They do grow so fast!
very cute picture
waaay too fast!
That is so cute! They do grow, way too fast.
My WW post.
They do! They do.
I love how Wordless Wednesday is no longer Wordless Wednesday but has now become Wordless or Wordful Wednesday. And do you want to know my theory on that? I know you do, so I will tell you. My theory is this: women. When have we ever been able to keep our mouths closed? If a picture makes a thousand words we need to make it an essay.
This is not an attack on your comments under your picture, but an observational theory I have made on blog-life as a whole.
And, my,my look how long my comments are...you think I have a mouthful to say?!
Gorgeous pic :)
They certainly do! This is a cute photo! :)
Love your playroom! It's huge!
Post a Comment