May 3, 2010

Gratitude and Finding Joy

230. I am grateful for joy
231. Finding it in the everyday
232. BBQ Steak and hot dogs
233. Storms
234. Days with no wind
235. Grass that keeps getting greener
236. Friends returning home safely from the mission field, transformed by love
237. Mommy dates with little ones
238. Ice cream, especially black cherry
239. Cuddles and I love you's

240. My oldest daughter getting to go to her very first concert
241. Hearing that she had a blast
242. Knowing that it'll go down as one of her best memories
243. That she got to meet up with some extraordinary friends
244. Knowing she was safe and having fun
245. Sharing in challenges
246. The excitement of triumphs!
247. Moving forward
248. Sharing with friends new and old
249. For a week gone past filled with the everyday

Many blessings to you on this Monday and may joy and gratitude be fill your hearts and home,

Camie

3 comments:

redeemed diva said...

Great list! Daughter's first concert will be memorable for sure!
I answered your question on my blog.

Anonymous said...

I loved this list! What a great idea!
I found you from Redeemed Diva, nice to meet you!

Unknown said...

did you eat the hot dogs or the steak?