I have lots I want to write but not enough time. My day pulls me in many directions, here, there - everywhere! We've been dealing with, praying for and pressing through heart issues. We've been loving, learning, seeking, trying and hanging on.
This week and last we resolved to try a new and creative approach in our homeschooling, with one daughter in particular. A dear friend has been encouraging me and helping me. Imagine Super-nanny (Jo Frost) only with a friend, home school style! It's been great actually and so much more then that - feels like community, sisterhood and grace. Thank-you friend, your understanding, wisdom and support mean more to me then you'll ever know!
After having spent the most of this school year dealing with much illness and falling quite behind we are plowing forward, full steam ahead. A new season is here!
And a beautiful season it will be.
Dear Husband and I prayed over our decision to continue or not and the Lord was ever so faithful in speaking to my husband. He (Dear Husband) has been so encouraging and supportive towards me. This week all of his own, he has been leading our family in prayer and in the Word. I can feel a new season upon us not only in our homeschooling but in our hearts and home.
The Lord is good.
And I shall walk in this goodness as He is by my side and he make all things new!
In this new season, a season of hope, a season of old things gone, a season of life and resurrection I want to walk in the newness of life.
"We were buried with Him...that just as Christ raised from the dead...even so we also should walk in newness of life (Romans 6:4)"
Just as the new grass grows and little green buds poke out from underneath the dirt so does hope. It grows through the dirt in my heart, pushes it's way through the rubble and consumes me - like the warmth of the sun spilling through the window.
Indeed a new season is upon us!
6 comments:
WOW! I praise you Lord and I thank you for your generous outpour of blessings on every member of this beautiful family.
Hi I'm from FF nice to meet you and your blog. I think your blog and template look very nice. The colors are warm and inviting
Thanks!
What a blessing to have a husband that leads your family in prayer and takes his role seriously as the spiritual leader in your home. It is so rare. You are one blessed lady! It is hard to not covet! LOL!
Thanks... you are an amazing friend and I couldn't be more blessed than to know you and have your friendship. You are wonderful. :)
oooo... and by the way the Blog looks great. Love it!!
Post a Comment